Sunday 17 November 2013

Intro!

Ok so I'm giving this blogging thing a go! I spend so much time around food, cooking it, planning to cook it, shopping for it, talking about it.... I'm quite good at all of that too if I say so myself. I cook real food for my huge family no matter the budget is usually quite small. Food can be expensive at the moment. Not fair. People are not educated about how to cook anymore let alone shop (shopping is half the battle). I am so passionate, I spend most Saturday mornings shopping for food around markets and butchers, farm shops and even garden centres (potatoes!!). The rest of my weekend, other than the usual refereeing and cleaning of uniforms, bedding, towels etc, are spent cooking. Sometimes for 10 people. Oooh I'm so looking forward to sharing. Right now though it is Sunday night, I am bloated and have a few precious moments with my special one before that awful Monday feeling comes back in the morning. C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment